Know everything about the CO2 laser machineJorge Gonzales
A laser cutting machine for CO2 is a computer numerically controlled (CNC) machine used in industry to cut and measure various materials. Additionally, it enables the creation of a wide range of unique products, from cards to maquets to sellos, prototypies, toppers, trophys, packaging, and a virtually endless list of other items.
The most versatile tool one can have in a classroom or workshop right now is a CO2 laser machine. The CO2 laser machine would without a doubt be the best option if you had to choose one machine out of the hundreds of tools on the market.
- Adopt high-precision linear guide rail drive to make the optical path more stable, cutting and engraving better.
- Using DSP control system, fast speed, simple operation, high-speed engraving.
- The beam structure is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which has the advantages of light weight, low resonance and smoother running than traditional steel frame beams.
- Box-type exhaust device to ensure clean working environment
- Very suitable for cutting a whole plate of MDF, acrylic and other materials